I think I’m starting to actually lose it. I have the attention span of a very high fruit fly. I don’t even really have work yet. It is all coming next week. I feel the danger on the horizon. So if I can’t get it together for the bullshit, the real shit has no chance.
Angels is almost blocked. Woot. My lines? Blergh. It’ll be fine. I’m also costuming it, which upon retrospect was not one of my wiser choices. But schma, schma, la la la. It’ll rock. Or something.
If you are a Bmore friend reading this, come see me. I can’t leave H Square for the next month, so come. I have a futon and oatmeal and varied drink choices. I’ve been told that my room is remniscent of Genie’s Bottle. So that’s something? Right?
Not writing her applications,
Antonia4 years ago • 0 notes
(in no particular order and omitting Lifetime movies)
Love Actually, MILK, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: THE MOVIE!, Tale of Despareux, The Famliy Stone, Cadillac Records
This is not including the sleep I have done, the internship application I just look at and the shopping that has killed me.
Happy Eve of Christmas Eve!!!!!
xo.4 years ago • 0 notes
- (on the phone with my 10-year old sister Jaazmin)
- me: Hey babycakes.
- Jaaz: Hey sissy.
- me: Did your mom show you that video I emailed her for you?
- Jaaz: What?
- me: The one called Hamster on a Piano?
- Jaaz: Oh...yea.
- me: Didn't you love it?!?!?! Wasn't it HILARious?!?
- Jaaz: Ummm....I guess so. It seemed kinda stupid.
- me: Oh. well. yea. So how's fifth grade going?
- I feel bad for myself.
Things I don’t understand:
1. Why am I so tired?
2. Why do I feel like I have a yeast deficiency?
3. Why did the Chocolate Festival in NY this weekend feature bacon-wrapped chocolate? (or was it chocolate-wrapped bacon?)
4. Why didn’t my dad become President and buy me a goldendoodle?!?!
I need a nap.5 years ago • 0 notes
Barack Obama’s grandmother died today. My great-grandmother died when I was 11, and could have never imagined a day like the one we are about to experience. She took in my mother and I when we had no where else to go, just as she had done for my mother many years before. She was everything. She was my oatmeal and my soap operas and my church and my song. She and I share our name. Antonia.
This is not some rant on who you should vote for. My views are pretty well known. I just hope everyone takes the time to think about the possibility that tomorrow holds.
I certainly will.
Antonia5 years ago • 0 notes